Current headlines from CNN World News:
- Opinion: Trump, get out of the race
- House rejects climate change rules
Hours after President Barack Obama pushed for an international agreement to combat climate change, the GOP-led House of Representatives voted to block that effort and demonstrate the President didn't have support in his own country.
- Ex-intel chief: WH ignored ISIS
President Barack Obama's former top military intelligence official said Tuesday that the White House ignored reports prefacing the rise of ISIS in 2011 and 2012 because they did not fit their re-election "narrative."
- Study: Rise in U.S. support for ISIS
Support for ISIS in America has reached an unprecedented level with several thousand U.S.-based sympathizers and more terrorism-related arrests in 2015 than any year since 9/11, according to a report by George Washington University's Program on Extremism.
- Could Trump win GOP nomination?
- Corpse-filled boats hit shore
- Turkish leader: I'll quit if Putin's claim about plane is true
- Mayor dies weeks after taking office
The mayor of Alaska's capital was found dead just weeks after he took office.
- What a shot! 41 amazing sports photos
- Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest building 1km tall
Saudi Arabia is building the world's tallest tower. Once done, it will be 558 feet taller than the Burj Khalifa.
- Best car museums in the world are...
Car museums from the likes of Porsche, Ferrari, and Mercedez-Benz, have evolved from an afterthought to engaging destinations in their own right.
- Man trapped in car as train approaches
A man was rescued from his car moments before it was crushed by an oncoming train. CNN affiliate KOMO has the story.
- Dutch defend blackface tradition
African-American filmmaker Roger Ross Williams goes on a journey to understand why the notoriously liberal Dutch feel compelled to dress in blackface during the annual holiday tradition of Sinterklaas.
- 10-foot gators seen fighting on golf course
Two alligators were captured on camera fighting on a Florida golf course. CNN affiliate WINK reports.
- Chicago mayor fires police chief
- More Clinton emails released
An email chain at the center of Republican criticism of Hillary Clinton's handling of the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was released by the State Department on Monday.
- Marine sentenced in transgender woman's death
A U.S. Marine was found guilty of killing of a transgender woman who was found strangled in a Philippines hotel room in October last year.
- Kylie Jenner slammed over photos
Kylie Jenner. As a sex doll. In a wheelchair.
- ISIS building new base?
U.S. Intelligence officials have become increasingly concerned that ISIS may be building a fallback base in Libya. CNN's Brian Todd reports.
- This is modern-day segregation
- 60 years after Rosa Parks took a stand
Today marks the 60th anniversary of Rosa Parks taking a stand.
- Last in a line of giants
- U.S. military wants more of these
Moms and dads across America aren't the only ones with a shopping list for the holiday season.
- Giuliani: Trump 'exaggerating' claim
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday that while there was some celebrating by American Muslims in New York on Sept. 11, 2001, Donald Trump is "exaggerating" when he said thousands of Muslims were cheering the attacks.
- Two surfers feared dead
The van of two missing Australian surfers has been found burned-out in Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Can this pill end the AIDS epidemic?
- 8 deadly myths about HIV
- Things you didn't know your tongue can do
- Thanks to mastodons, we still have this
- 10 winter health myths busted
- Could aspirin fight neurodegenerative disease?
- Drawing upon your own life experiments
- She lost 185 pounds to pursue the 'heart of a warrior'
- Exercising and still gaining weight? Take this quiz
- Stage fright hasn't sidelined singer Chelsea Wolfe
In a small, dark club in this city's hip U Street corridor, Chelsea Wolfe stands at a microphone before a sold-out crowd, swaying back and forth as she sings and plays guitar.
- How an animal saved this woman's life
As a dancer, Shelly Mays loved being the center of attention. When serious health problems took that away from her, she was distraught -- but bonding with horses has helped her heal.
- Crib bumpers tied to infant deaths
- President Obama, others link climate change to public health
- How to meet your perfect (weight loss) match
- Time to write last chapter on HIV
As formidable as HIV remains, we have come too far to allow progress towards its termination to stall.
- When HIV was a death sentence
Before Billy Howard had finished the intro to his photo book of HIV/AIDS portraits, 15 of the people in the book had died.
- Opinion: Climate change is a form of terror
Four months and 1,300 miles ago, Erlend Moster Knudsen started running. Starting line: Arctic Norway. Destination: a U.N. climate change summit in Paris.
- COP21: Can we avoid climate apocalypse?
It's probably the most important number you've never heard of: 2 degrees Celsius.
- Climate change: Why you should pay attention to the COP21 summit in Paris
In Paris, world leaders are fretting over 2 degrees Celsius.
- Smallest race car driver is one of the fastest
- Adolescent deaths from AIDS have tripled since 2000, UNICEF study finds
- Meet the dogs that can sniff out cancer better than some lab tests
- Pigeons, the next great cancer detector?
- What the brain wants for Christmas
Attention last-minute shoppers: We're sorry that you still have no idea what you're going to buy for friends and family this holiday season. So we asked some psychologists what, from the point of view of how the mind works, might make a great gift.
- Teaching kids to give as they receive
- AIDS charity offers chance to bike with Bono, smoke with Snoop
- 'Seinfeld' cast records birthday wishes for dying fan
- Disability advocates rip Kylie Jenner wheelchair shoot
- Anxiety hasn't sidelined singer Chelsea Wolfe
- 'Flash Gordon': Where are they now?
- Christie Brinkley in a bikini will get you in the gym
- Amy Schumer, Serena Williams star in 2016 Pirelli calendar
- The Weeknd, 'Uptown Funk' and Jidenna big winners at 2015 Soul Train Awards
- Exploring the extraordinary sets of 'Gotham'
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' marks 50 years
- What's streaming in December on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu
- Networks airing 'Concussion' ads during NFL games
Sports columnist Christine Brennan tells Brian Stelter that the new movie "Concussion" is stirring important conversations about brain trauma.
- Kobe Bryant announces he will retire
NBA star Kobe Bryant announces he will retire after the current season, ending his 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- PTSD adds new twist to new MacBeth film
CNN's Max Foster talks to actor Michael Fassbender about his role in a new MacBeth film that uses PTSD as a new twist in the Shakespeare classic story.
- Behind the scenes of 'Thriller'
- Joey + Rory share a last dance as she battles stage 4 cancer
Joey Feek is no longer able to get out of bed, but her husband says she is still fighting cancer.
- Review: 'Creed' is a solid hit
- Red Carpet Report: 'The Good Dinosaur'
CNN chats with Anna Paquin, Sam Elliott, and the voice actors behind Disney & Pixar's latest animated adventure, "The Good Dinosaur."
- Reports: Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- Nick Lowe will not write a memoir
Someone else is going to have to write Nick Lowe's life story, because it won't be Nick Lowe.
- 'Gods of Egypt' director apologizes for white cast
- Tracy Morgan says God spoke to him during coma
- Six shows to watch this holiday
- Rapper KRS-One talks politics and police brutality
In an exclusive interview with CNN Politics, hip hop legend KRS-One discusses police brutality and the importance of being an educated voter.
- Rowling defends Snape from haters
Headlines last updated on Dec 01, 2015 18:24:34pm.
- Singapore is Michelin's latest foodie city
The hallowed restaurant guide has announced its first Singapore edition in 2016
- How to see Amsterdam for free
Bikes can be intimidating for visitors to the Dutch capital. Now they can just hop on the back
- The world's best theme park destination?
- Airbus patent detaches the cabin from the airplane
- 19 ways travel can change your life
- How to buy and eat caviar, according to a pro
Caviar concierge Alexandre Petrossian advises newcomers not to start with the expensive stuff. More insider tips here.
- Great Wall of China dazzles in early snow
- Should this building be knocked down?
They may be ugly, but London's Brutalist buildings are an important part of British heritage.
- Thirst for change: Thailand's rebel microbreweries
The droning buzz saw of a motorized longtail boat cruising up Chao Phraya River drowns our conversation, so Wichit Saiklao stops mid-sentence, smiles, and raises a glass of his homebrewed weizen, a crisp, golden-hued ale that goes down easy on balmy afternoons like this one.
- 7 things you should know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Here's how you celebrate Thanksgiving in space
NASA released a video showing how astronauts aboard the International Space Station celebrate Thanksgiving, and how to cook turkey in space.
- Watch Macy's balloons come to life
Time-lapse video shows Hello Kitty, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Ronald McDonald being inflated before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- How I changed the world with a pencil
- Thanksgiving travel: Longer lines and tighter security
- Airport art that's super trippy
- 6 of the world's most exclusive yacht charters
- State Department issues worldwide travel alert
The United States issued a worldwide travel alert for Americans amid concerns that terror groups and individuals plan more attacks after the Paris massacres.
- See this attraction or your visit to China might not 'count'
It's said if you don't visit the Terra-cotta Army while in Xi'an, your visit to the ancient Chinese city doesn't count.
- VizEat: Europe's 'social dining network' meets Thanksgiving
European social site VizEat.com is linking guests and hosts for Thanksgiving meals in the U.S.
- Daredevil fliers reach new heights alongside A380 jetliner
- 10 amazing new luxury journeys to experience in 2016
- 5 finger-lickin' barbecue pilgrimages
- Antarctica: Photos from the end of the Earth
- Why now is the best time to see this world treasure
- France's most beautiful destinations
Showing they remain unbowed after last week's terror attacks in Paris, defiant French have been returning to the streets and cafes and posting images on social media.
Next update in 60 minutes.